Saturday, November 17, 2007

Baking cookies...


Makes me happy. I have discovered that baking cookies is something that makes me truly happy. I guess what really started this was the day before halloween and I needed to make something for the halloween potluck that we were having at work. I decided to make some molasses cookies that I had looked up on allrecipes.com. So I made them, and they ended up turning out more than perfect, and I took them to work. Well, the homies at work obviously assumed they were store bought. Of course this pissed me off, considering I had put my hard work, time, and effort into making these. Oh well, it didn't really phase me as I knew that I could bake some pretty good fuckin' cookies.

So that's all. Tonight I made some chocolate chocolate white chocolate chip cookies. Elaine has the utmost faith in my cookies and I love her so much for that! They were absolutely fantastic. Now if I can only get myself a Kitchen Aid stand mixer to complement my cookies! :)

Oh well, wishful thinking...

No comments: